Windows in Farmington, Minnesota
Full Tear Out Window Replacement
Also called "new construction" style of replacement. With a full tear out replacement it is just as the name suggests. The entire old window is removed, including the frame and interior and exterior trim. Then an entirely new window is installed including new trim. The new window unit is sealed from the outside, flashed, caulked, and new interior trim installed on the inside complete with painting or staining and varnishing. This will definitely be the right option for you if you are residing your house at the same time. There are some costs saving when window replacement and siding replacement are done at the same time.
What are the Advantages of Full Tear Out Replacement?
- A weather tight installation.
- Larger glass & window size
- More energy efficient, elimination of leaky old frame.
- Allows for better insulating around windows.
- New interior woodwork. Get rid of that scratched dull woodwork.
- Better Looking, brings increased value at resale of your home.
- Provides larger recess for inside mount blinds.
- A better long term value.
By investing in key elements of your home's exterior you can make your home more beautiful, more energy-efficient and even more marketable in the future. Or treat yourself to an interior, more functional remodel of your family's living spaces.
Siding Windows Gutters Decks Remodeling Contractor
Good To Go Construction is a Siding, Window Replacement, Seamless Gutter, Decks, Remodeling Contractor in Minnesota provides Siding Windows Gutters Decks Remodeling for Farmington, Minnesota homeowners or individual people. The construction tasks include
- Window Replacement
- Patio Doors
- Seamless Gutters
- Seamless Gutter Repair
- Home Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling